Key Skill Requirements:
1. Strong knowledge of object oriented design and applying various Design Patterns with Core java.
2. Expertise in Collections Framework, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
3. Exposure of J2EE application development (Servlets, JSP).
4. Hands on experience on Spring MVC Framework, Spring IOC Framework and ORM Framework like Hibernate etc.
5. Good Knowledge of scripting libraries like jQuery, Knockout, Angular JS etc.
6. Experience of Service Oriented Architecture using Web/WCF/Restful Services.
7. Experience with Version control systems like TFVC(TFS)/ GIT /SVN.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with stakeholders to implement functionalities from business specifications/requirements involvement in entire life-cycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned delivery lines.
2. Supervise / Prepare and update related technical documents.
3. Hands-on coding, code reviews and unit testing.
4. Mentoring fellow team members.
5. Ensuring clean, high quality, high performance code using established design patterns.
6. Quickly learn new technologies, implement those and share learning with other team members.