Key Skill Requirements:
1. Strong object oriented design knowledge with Core Java.
2. Hands on Experience on Collections Framework, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
3. Hands on experience on J2EE application development (Servlets, JSP).
4. Hands on experience on Spring MVC Framework, Spring IOC Framework and ORM Framework like Hibernate etc.
5. Good Knowledge of scripting libraries like jQuery, Knockout, Angular JS etc.
6. Experience of Service Oriented Architecture using Web/WCF/Restful Services.
7. Knowledge of Build and Deployment Tools like Jenkins, Maven, Graddle etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with stakeholders to implement functionalities from business specifications/requirements involvement in entire life-cycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned delivery lines.
2. Supervise / Prepare and update related technical documents.
3. Hands-on coding, code reviews and unit testing.
4. Mentoring fellow team members.
5. Ensuring clean, high quality, high performance code using established design patterns.
6. Hands on Apache web server and Tomcat server setup.