Key Skill Requirements:
1. Expertise in Asp.net/MVC (4 and above) or Desktop and Console Applications.
2. Experience of .NET Framework 4.0 and above.
3. Exposure to .Net 5 and above.
4. Good Knowledge of scripting libraries like jQuery, Knockout, Angular JS.
5. Experience of Service Oriented Architecture using Web/WCF/Restful Services and Version Control.
6. Knowledge of SQL Server 2014 and above.
7. Agile Methodologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with Project Managers, and Team members to implement functionalities from business specifications/requirements.
2. Get involved in entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned delivery lines.
3. Supervise / Prepare and update related technical documents.
4. Do hands-on coding, code reviews and unit testing.
5. Proactively mentor fellow team members.
6. Ensuring clean, high-quality, high-performance code using established design patterns.
7. Quickly learn new technologies, implement those and share learning with other team members.