Key Skill Requirements:
1. Expertise in Desktop and Console Applications (.NET, C#).
2. Experience of .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
3. Exposure to .Net 5 and above.
4. Code development with Unit tests.
5. Good Knowledge of Design Patterns.
6. Experience of Service Oriented Architecture using Web/WCF/Restful Services.
7. Knowledge of SQL Server 2014 and above.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with stakeholders to implement functionalities from business specifications/requirements.
2. Involvement in entire life-cycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned delivery lines.
3. Prepare and update related technical documents.
4. Hands-on coding, code reviews with unit testing.
5. Mentoring fellow team members.
6. Ensuring clean, high quality, high performance code using established design patterns.