Key Skill Requirements:
1. Expertise in Java and Kotlin.
2. Consuming Web Services (WCF / Restful).
3. Writing Unit-tests for robustness of code.
4. Knowledge of Design Pattern, Jet Pack Components, Firebase, Version Controlling and MVVM.
5. Translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with Team leader, Other team members to implement functionalities from business specifications.
2. Supervise / Prepare and update related technical documents.
3. Get involved in entire life-cycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned delivery lines.
4. Write Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Producing clean high-quality code using established design patterns.
6. Learn new technologies, implement them and share learning with other team members.
7. Build and maintain reliable, reusable, and high-performance Android applications.
8. Monitor app reviews to identify areas for improvement.